I'm currently sitting in the Holiday Inn, after a fairly long day emotionally and physically and have officially met my fellow trainees, who all seem like amazing people. I'm still a bit anxious about the flight tomorrow but knowing that these great people are in the same boat as me, and are going to be at my side, is very comforting. I know this blog is short but I'll try to post another as soon as I can when I land in Cameroon!! TOMORROW!
Hi Lindsay, This is Elizabeth, Aunt Robin's friend. She wanted me to tell you that she is very proud of you. She hopes you arrived safely and wishes you lots of luck with the training. Will keep in touch, love you!
ReplyDeleteGood luck Lindsay, (from me) :)
i miss youuuuuuu! i wrote you a letter but don't have a stamp..so uh you should get it by the time you come home again. love you.
ReplyDeleteso the other day i was coming home from the barn and red hot chili peppers came on and i thought of how it would have made a great addition to our AMAZING road trips. i'm goin to DC for fall break cuz of our little pit stops there. i miss you so much and talk about you so much so you'll always be THE lindsay in my book. everything will be so great for you and good luck!!!!!!
ReplyDelete